Travel Consultant (Independent Contractor)
Year-round, time as needed.
Scholastica Travel is looking for Independent Travel Consultants in your area. Share your travel experiences with Scholastica Travel with others and act as a liason for group tour planning.
Expectations of an Independent Travel Consultant:
1. Make contact with group leader
2. Use our easy to follow form to take the trip order and submit it to us.
3. Make follow-up calls with group leader to make sure they have received proposal/trip agreement, etc.
4. Answer any questions they may have
5. Check on payment dates and make reminder calls when necessary
6. Follow-up after the trip
Scholastica Travel Inc will compensate Independent Travel Consultants according to the following schedule:
ONE DAY TOURS
- $ 1.00 per paid participant
ONE NIGHT TOURS
- $ 3.00 per paid participant when the lead is generated by the office and given to the consultant
- $ 5.00 per paid participant when the lead is generated by the consultant
TWO NIGHTS OR MORE
- $ 6.00 per paid participant when the lead is generated by the office and given to the consultant
- $ 8.00 per paid participant when the lead is generated by the consultant
Invoices must be presented by the consultant and will be payable upon receipt after a tour has been completed and a follow-up conducted.
Interested? Please send a résumé and cover letter to Natalie Rice, email@example.com