It is extremely important that we receive your rooming list 45 days prior to departure. We request that you follow these instructions when completing the rooming list form:
- Assign students and chaperones to rooms in the order you would like the hotel to assign them.
- Assign four students per room.
- Do not place your adult/chaperone rooms at the end of your list. Hotels will not take the time to intersperse these rooms amongst the students. If you do not know who the adults will be put chaperone room on your rooming list and indicate the number of male or female chaperones in that room. We suggest that the adult rooms are positioned near the rooms they will be assigned to supervise.
- Designate all adults and chaperones with -CHAPERONE after their name.
- On multiple bus tours, please include the bus number of the participants next to their name.
- Submit your completed rooming list a minimum of 45 days prior to departure.
- Please be aware that any changes made to the original housing list may make hotel check-in slower.
- Complimentary rooms are double occupancy.
- Paying students and adults choosing not to stay four per room will be required to pay a room occupancy supplement.
- Hotels will do their best in keeping your rooms together. However, if a guest extends their stay or something happens with room maintenance, it is possible that the hotel may have to change room arrangements
In the event of a cancellation, this form must be used to request a refund. All request forms must be signed by the group leader acknowledging the amount to be paid and instructing us on whom should receive the check.
We will not share information regarding your trip with parents or other parties without first receiving permission from the group leader. We ask that the group leader inform us of when a parent has been instructed to work directly with us.
This form authorizes emergency medical treatment for a tour participant and must be signed by a parent/guardian.Download the Medical Treatment Consent Form
The accounting form is useful for tracking your payments. Please submit your accounting form with your payments. An accounting form is unnecessary if you are sending a school check for payment. Please feel free to use your own form.Download the Accounting Form
The deposit form is very important for properly crediting your account. Every year we have several schools with the same name. A properly completed deposit form clarifies which school is making the deposit. Your deposit form should accompany all payments.Download the Deposit Form
This form must be completed by groups traveling by air to their destination. It is used by our travel agent to make airline ticket reservations. All passenger information on this form must exactly match the information on their photo identification. If the information does not exactly match, TSA may prohibit boarding.Download the Flight List Form